Life and Society
- To provide learning opportunity for students to make explicit connections from different day-to-day issues related to the humanities disciplines
- To develop in students a range of skills and attitudes for active life-long learning, including critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and communication skills so as to encourage self-motivated learning
- To develop in students the sense of identity, rights and responsibilities of citizens (local, Chinese citizenship and global citizenship)
- To cultivate and sustain students’ interest in learning social issues through multiple learning activities catering for students with diverse abilities
- To provide diversified modes of assignments with a view to strengthening students’ learning capacity and consolidating their learning outcome
Copyright @ St. Mary’s Canossian College. All rights reserved.